Community Partner CenterJoin our growing Community Partner Network! HandsOn Suburban Chicago partners with over 180 nonprofits and schools in 44 communities throughout Chicago's Northwest Suburbs to build capacity through strategic volunteer engagement.
HandsOn Suburban Chicago is your one-stop resource for:
- Volunteer recruitment
- Skills based volunteer placement
- Volunteer management training and consulting.
Volunteer Recruitment & Support
- Access (24/7) to HandsOn Connect, our online database to post your volunteer opportunities ( Free training and support for HandsOn Connect is included)
- Download the full here HandsOn Connect Training Manual
- HandsOn Connect FAQs
- Expanded recruitment through www.AllForGood.org. Effective 2014, all opportunities posted on HandsOn Connect automatically included on this site--the largest online database for volunteer recruitment.
- Skills-based volunteer placement and support
- Priority access to corporate and youth groups
Trainings, Workshops, Consultations
- Complimentary admission to Breakfast Briefs: training sessions on topics that matter to nonprofits – offered throughout the year
- Strategic Volunteer Management Training Series (SVMTS) certification program focusing on strategies for advancing your volunteer programs, complete with tools and templates
Marketing & Promotion Support
- Promotion of your events on the HandsOn Suburban Chicago website calendar
- Inclusion of your organization’s news and stories of impact on our blog once annually
- Bi-monthly promotion of volunteer opportunities to over 5,000 volunteers from our database
- Social media support for your events and activities through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+three times per year