It is time to renew your partnership!
Thank you for your valued community partnership through 2016-2017. It has been our privilege to work with your volunteer programs.
All benefits begin in July; to take part as a full partner, we need your registration and payment no later than June 15, 2017.
Community Partnership: $300 for all organizations
- Access to HandsOn Connect and expanded recruitment on www.allforgood.org. All opportunities posted on HandsOn Connect automatically feed to www.allforgood.org
- Post and manage unlimited volunteer opportunities with unlimited occurrences
- Staff Support included
- Promotion of volunteer opportunities to our database of volunteers in a bi-monthly email promotion and at in-person outreach events
- Promotion of your agency’s events on the HandsOn Suburban Chicago calendar
- Skills-based volunteer recruitment
- Complimentary attendance to Breakfast Briefs
- Discounted training rates for Strategic Volunteer Management Training ($280), and Executive Breakfast Briefs ($30)
- Promotion of Make a Difference Day and Holiday opportunities
- Social media support of organization’s events
“I can't believe how valuable our community partnership with HandsOn Suburban Chicago has been for the Keeling Family Foundation. In addition to recruiting and referring volunteers, HandsOn Suburban Chicago has opened doors for our organization and helped foster new relationships that have added to our success.”
Marvin T. Keeling
Founder of the Keeling Family Foundation