HandsOn @ Work Program
HandsOn Suburban Chicago can help your employees engage in service and reinforce your company's commitment to community investment.
Why Community Investment?
The benefits for your company include:
- Brand reinforcement
- Recruitment & retention of employees
- Positioning your company as an "employer of choice"
- Brings employees closer to community and educates them on needs
- Promotes teamwork and comraderie
- Builds leadership and supports employee development
Through our HandsOn @ Work program, we develop and implement custom volunteer experiences for employees that are tied to your company's community outreach objectives.
How HandsOn Suburban Chicago can help:
We customize employee service events to fit your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) focus areas, availability and budget. Whether on site ( we bring the project to you) or off site ( join us at one of our 200 nonprofit member locations), we offer three options
- Managed Projects
- Sit back and let HandsOn Suburban Chicago do all the planning, event management & follow-up
- Staff- Assisted Referral
- HandsOn will provide a list of existing group volunteer opportunities to meet your company's needs and community goals.
- Self-Assisted Referral
- Use our HandsOn Connect portal to search available group opportunities
Employee Development & Leadership
We offer individual and team projects to engage and develop the skills of employees by finding skilled volunteer projects in the nonprofit sector for one-time or on-going experiences.
- Serving on a nonprofit board
- Technology Support
- Assisting with Human Resources
- Risk management & legal support roles
Become a Sponsor!
- Sponsor a Day of Service, an event, or the annual Impact Awards recognition event
- Provide In-Kind Donations, from office supplies to meeting space
- Support a nonprofit for training or Service Enterprise certification
- Check out our current sponsors.
Contact Executive Director, Jordan Friedman, at email@example.com to get your company engaged!